Personal Injury Information }
is exceptionally pleased to serve the citizens of the Las Vegas Valley. He has ties to the Las Vegas community spanning over 30 years...
READ MORE }
received her undergraduate degree from the University of Nevada in 1995. She spent a semester in Washington DC...
READ MORE }
Las Vegas Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motor accidents are the leading cause of death between persons aged 6-33 years old in the United States. Approximately 3,000 motorcyclists are killed each year while driving. Many others are seriously injured and undergo serious life changes and disabilities due to motorcycle accidents. Statistically, most motorcycle accidents are NOT the fault of the motorcyclist but of the driver of the other vehicle. Usually, inattention on the part of the other driver is the cause of the accident. Specifically, other causes of accidents we commonly see are:
- A driver cutting off a motorcycle when changing lanes
- A driver following the motorcycle too closely
- Defective tires cause a tire blowout
- A driver runs a red light or stop sign
If you are able to do so after the accident,
- Remain at the scene of the accident
- Call the police immediately or have someone call the police for you
- File a police report as soon as the officers arrive, but do not guess or speculate at the cause of the accident.
- Seek immediate medical attention, even if you think you are not injured. You may have injuries that will not be apparent for a few days.
- Take photograpshs, even if you use a cell phone
- Get the license number, personal and insurance details, and name of the other driver involved.
- Ask for the details of any witnesses present at the accident scene.
- See legal assistance as soon as possible.
Our personal injury attorneys handle personal injury and wrongful death cases involving motorcycle accidents and other recreational vehicle accidents such as moped accidents, ATV crashes, scooter accidents, and more.