Personal Injury Information }
is exceptionally pleased to serve the citizens of the Las Vegas Valley. He has ties to the Las Vegas community spanning over 30 years...
READ MORE }
received her undergraduate degree from the University of Nevada in 1995. She spent a semester in Washington DC...
READ MORE }
Las Vegas Wrongful Death Attorney
Muller, Hinds, & Associates, Chtd. is committed to providing aggressive legal representation for families who have suffered the tragedy of a wrongful death. Wrongful death and personal injury cases are difficult and complex. Insurance companies want to limit their exposure or liability when a serious injury or death occurs. Insurance companies hire attorneys whose job it is to aggressively undermine each aspect of the plaintiff's claim.
Through experience, Mueller, Hinds, & Associates, Chtd. has become familiar with these tactics in order to protect the rights, health, and safety of our clients. Our firm represents individuals and families involved in personal injury and wrongful death cases that were caused by the negligence, carelessness, and/or recklessness of others. We handle all types of catastrophic personal injury and tragic wrongful death cases.
Our team has successfully represented individuals and families with injuries and deaths caused by:
- Motor Vehicle and Boating Accidents
- Dog Bites / Animal Attacks
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability / Slip and Falls
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death Litigation
- DUI-DWI / Alcohol-Related Crashes
- Products Liability / Dangerous and Defective Products
- Trucking Litigation / Semi-Truck Crashes
Wrongful death lawsuits and claims shall be brought by the spouse or children. In some instances, these claims are filed in order to obtain monetary damages to cover the earnings the deceased person would have provided. Other damages that may be recovered include:
- Expense associated with the death, e.g., medical and funeral
- Loss of financial support
- Lost benefits, such as health insurance, from the death
- Loss of inheritance from an untimely death
- Loss of love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection or care suffered by the survivor of the decedent
- Punitive damages, intended to punish wrongdoers and prevent them from harming others
If you have lost a loved one, you may be eligible to receive compensation under the law.
If you have questions or concerns about a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact us today. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis, which means that there is never a fee unless we successfully resolve your case.
For immediate assistance, call us toll-free at 1-800-862-1260